Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sydney Uni mini reunion

I heard from the Economics Faculty just before the weekend, asking if us alumni would meet the Faculty manager for dinner........seeing as I didnt have anything else planned for that evening...and hoping to see some lost friends...I showed up at Sofitel Central.

Once there, turned out there was a very small 'crowd' if I can even call it that....there was just Top....a friend who was also at IH......and Ada the faculty manager. We had a very nice dinner and discussion infact....no wonder Ive always preferred smaller groups than large crowds :)

Anyhow mid way into dinner...Ada offers me a job with the Faculty!! Was quite flattering...but the timing is just not right.....Id have to leave almost in the next 2 weeks :) but hopefully there will be other opportunities........

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home