Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bribing me with chocolates? does it work?

anyway today someone I know was trying to tempt / bribe me... offering some 8 small pieces of italian chocolates in return for something laugh.gif little does he know...I told him thats enough to just be a hello greeting hehehe

so somehow we started talking about the chocs Ive tried and reminded me of some of these ones....I wish I could post pics...but only had some of them once and was since last year...cant find them in thailand...but will mention them here in case some kind souls wanna send them over tongue.gif

well ofcourse theres the usual belgian /swiss thingies that are always good.....but people dont seem to realise that even the Daim (swedish) choc arent bad.

interestingly I was once given chocs from Costa Rica.... didnt look that appealing from the wrap....some guava filling chocolate it said...and I thought to myself huh?? but turned out to be one of the best chocs Ive tasted.

another time I was in ShangHai China of all places...dropped by at the supermarket..bought a few junk food (as I do on my supermarket trips laugh.gif) amongst them I picked up random chocolates...thinking its afterall chinese cant be good (from experience) what I didnt realise was there was one little bar of some smooth chocolate coated in other layers of chocolates mmmmmm made in brazil!!! was the yummiest choc Ive ever had!!! trouble is....i cant trace it...cos dont know what its called....only know that it doesnt exist in thailand sad.gif

now...a call to those living in china...please make a wander to your nearest supermarket ......browse the candy-ish section for this black and brown small pack of chocolates....has a picture of the round chocolate on its package.....comes in size of 3 little round chocs per pack. buy a dozen times 24 of these and send them over biggrin.gif your mission accomplished biggrin.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home