Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

The last few weeks
Ive been such a slack...atleast with the blog...so from now will try to do these short messages :p
was in KL for almost a week. Also managed to get a couple of days without work, went to Fraser's Hill, which was sooo beautiful, but also managed to get my first 2 leech bites :p got scars to prove it
last 2 days been busy with the test for this online course....my usual style, everything in the last minute ... so i was up until 3am this morning skimming through 1.5 months of reading text!! Id be lucky if I do well ...but will share the news / results.......unless I fail ...... hehe

1 Comments:

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home