Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another goodbye

Went out to dinner with Jochen last night...I thought he had already left (or was leaving earlier that evening) ...so was a nice surprise to be able to meet up, especially considering its unlikely I will be in Bangkok on his next visit.

Anyhow.....a nice dinner at Curries n More (just to continue with tradition) and then finally the goodbye time. Im really terrible at this, and totally messed it up. Why do they even call it 'good'bye?

Had my first in July when I had to say an early goodbye to Rainer. was quite an emotional one for both of us I think...... the first time Ive cried saying goodbye to a (former) boss. but then again, he has become a friend rather than just a boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home