Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Friday, September 28, 2007

Sunday dinner at Sirocco

Granted the view is exceptional and still breathtaking no matter how many times you have seen it, but I have to say the food given its price is rather disappointing. Im not saying its bad....but ordering its tuna steak tonight reminded me of the much better one I had at Bacchus some weeks back with Jochen. Was excellent there and for about one third the price. OK well I suppose you pay for the view.....

and the jazz? I have to say the excellent experience at the Bamboo Bar, Oriental is not one that can easily be matched.

and ofcourse as someone pointed out to me....the company also matters :)

Read between the lines and you will realise there is a common denominator in these 2 events (dinner at Bacchus, and jazz at Oriental).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home