Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

the flu...again!

so here I am....the last 2 days in bed.....
my throat feels like its being slowly cut on the inside with one of those little blades...swallowing water is an effort!
eyes burning , yes yes yes i know....
everyone has had the flu before, why am I making a big deal etc

well.......theres no one around to pamper me with hot soup, so have to whinge somewhere dont I....

addition:
so after 3 and half days in bed, lots of panadol to bring down fever, I finally managed to venture out to see the Doc. been diagnosed with Tonsillitis...swollen lymph node...which explains the impossibility to eat or drink...... temp was brought down from 39.5 to 38.5. been prescribed antibiotic, and get this...traditional indian style salt water gargle :)

have to go back to see the good doc again tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home