Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Catching up

having been away for 3 weeks, and prior to that only a couple of days or so between Manila and London....coming back to Bangkok has felt really hectic.
the fact that Juliane had been in town while I was in Germany also meant that I wanted to make sure I see her before she left. so we were out to dinner on my first day back, and ended the night with drinks at Virtigo

also as it turns out, Jochen was in town...so we met up the next evening. I finally managed to take him away from Curries n More....but didnt succeed in getting him too far away from the comfort of walking distance from his hotel :) Bacchus...good wine, nice food, great company :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home