Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gummersbach Day 1(or is that 2?)

dont let the title mislead you...Im not about to give a day by day account of my time in Gummersbach. Interesting as the course may be or the exchange of views with people from all these varying regions around the world...apart from that there really isnt all that much to say about Gummersbach.

Day 1 is slightly different though. Berthold got here around lunch time and took me out to lunch in town. Was nice to catch up in person after funnily enough...its exactly 2 years since I last saw him...didnt occur to me its actually been a while....I suppose the age of technology allowing us to keep in touch has helped.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home