Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 7 London

decided to go back to Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guards....although it was crowded and for the first part of it I couldnt see much, I still say its worth the wait :) and towards the end I even had front rown view!
met Alec in Covent Garden for a late lunch....Keith joined us later and we continued on to West Minster Abbey and a bit of a repeat of the West Minster Parliament walk. Although this time I got to see the proper Trafalgar Square plus a few photo-op. After West Minster Keith left to meet his friends for drinks, while I decided to go out to Greenwich. Worth the trip Id say....and if I had decided to do it earlier then I suppose Id have had the time to walk into the park to look at the Greenwich Meridian dateline :)
had to be back in town for my last evening dinner with Navdeep though....we went to a pub near her place in Vauxhall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home