Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The real jazz

Jochen decided it was time I get my jazz education.....and took me to Bangkok's best jazz club. I cant describe it.....its one of those things you have to experience....and enjoy for yourself

I can say though..that the band was realllllllly good!! dont take my word for it, but the fact that in an industry of hotel bar bands, where bands usually play for 3 to 6 months, and move on to the next place, this band having been playing at the Bamboo Bar at the Oriental for 10 years must mean something.

the singer these days is Cynthia.......that woman has not just the talent and amazing voice, but also the charm for her audience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home