Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lost for a title....

yet I feel an update on the blog is due...or perhaps overdue. over the weeks have had so many thoughts cross my mind of the things that needed mentioning. so this one will be combination of snippets that pop up in my mind....in whatever haphazard order...

went to Deb's and Angus' wedding on the 16th Feb. silly silly me though....forgot my camera...and also the going away gift for Deb's trip!! the Ms. I have my camera all the time and annoy people with taking photos, and suddenly on this important occasion I didnt have mine with me!

went to Sumalee in Newtown for dinner with Tony the other night. Missed all my IH friends. the food is still just as good, but the service seems a little less 'thai'.

other than that..Friday I wrapped up work at Wenona School.

weekend I decided to stay home...avoid all the rush into the city to see the regal QE II and Queen Victoria ships......they say Sydneysiders have love affairs with big ships :) it does look impressive...actually I think Im suppose to say 'she'.

why avoid the rush? Sydney public transport seems to have become overly crowded...on the whole I think Sydney is more busy than it used to be. anytime of day in the city theres always lots of people on the streets...Im kinda missing the quieter and slower paced Sydney....... soon it wont be too different from Bangkok!! I really hope Im wrong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home