Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Out on the town in Sydney

So last weekend, I decided to go check out the first day of the Sydney festival....with all the live music in the city......huge crowds at Martin Place and also at the Domain. Its a fun atmosphere....thats what I like about Sydney...people are always having lots of fun...dancing to live music on the street. ofcourse theres also the youngsters out on the town, clubbing, getting drunk, dancing on the side of the street to loud music blasting from cars that are stuck at red lights. Quite a funny sight.
then theres the loud drunks, talking jibberish. A strange mix of things going on in Sydney.....I like it :) We went past the RSL club and Cheers bar on George street. Reminded me of the first (and only) time I went to RSL all those years ago! Was with Farah, Gish and Linda.
Abbas took me to what is now called the "Star Bar" ...what used to be the old Planet Hollywood when I was last here. All these nostalgia .... making me sound old huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home