Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Chilling at home in Pattani

amidst all the partying, catching up with friends.....ofcourse I need to make my way home to see the most important people in my life. So here I am in Pattani since Thursday night.....hoping to spend as much time as I can with my Mom and brother. having said that....I do have to admit this is a total of only 4 days....not much at all really....my other annual visits home have been longer. but well these days..with the world becoming smaller...internet, phonecalls, cheap flights and such...hopefully I will be seeing them again fairly soon.
Mom will come up to Bangkok next week..so i get to see more of her ofcourse. Pa Pawan I get to see less of, but well.....we will still have 4 days of regular daily phonecalls to discuss football and thai politics over the next week.
by the way...Im so gonna miss catching all the live football games in Australia. even with cable tv, given the time difference with Europe..will be quite impossible to catch the games. as to thai politics......hmmmm....I dont want to get started on that just yet...although even as I picked up the thai papers on the flight back from Athens...I already saw the big chaos and the fiasco of the upcoming elections. yes I certainly dont have any faith in this election being a fair one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home