Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Sunday, December 09, 2007

a series of farewells......

so back in Bangkok......Monday night...P Pim and I start our own mini farewell.....met Matthew the blue-eyed canadian...had quite a fun night...but P Pim decided to go home early..well by her standard...claiming something about having to work the next morning.
since I am almost unemployed....and having no work the next day apart from the farewell party by the boss and people at work.... well that certainly gave me more time to enjoy the evening....

so Tuesday arrived......saying goodbye to people at work....I think I was the only one that was sad....but maybe thats a good sign.....looking on the positive side...I can claim I always make people happy....even in leaving :) funny part was...in my usual routine..I bring back chocolates for people at work...as I do when I go on any trips but particularly so when I come back from Europe. Anyhow....ironic enough...the colleagues decided to give me a selection of chocolates as farewell gift. so there I am.....spreading out the variety of chocolates I brought back from different places....and end of the evening..Im carrying a different selection of chocolates back home!! hehee

end of evening...but start of the night...join P'Pim and Owen at a french dinner in Soi Convent....2 bottles of red...mostly by Owen I must add...and then we are off to Virtigo for drinks. Owen wanted to get a view of the fireworks for the King's birthday...I dont really care much about the firework...but the view from that helipad is something I cant say no to. been there lots of times...and the view still manage to take my breath away. ok...maybe a bit of an exaggeration.....Ill reserve that sentiment for if and ever I get a romantic 'date' there.

the night turned into morning at a couple of other clubs...running into a few other familiar faces.....

Im certainly not having my own farewell party...Id rather have parties and never have to say goodbye.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home