Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the city of Romeo and Juliet


being here, seeing the house of Juliet, the bronze statue, the writings of Shakespeare...all of that has brought back the romantic in me. Even the photos Ive taken cant do the place justice.

But soft what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun
....................................
It is my lady; oh it is my love
Romeo-Juliet, William Shakespeare


Also saw the Arena, and the piazza delle Erbe. Too bad that there isnt any opera on at the Arena.....will have to come back in summer for that.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jyoti,
    do you like opera? In the Netherlands it is hard to see an opera in the classic setting. I think Italy would be better at that.
    My friend who has a place in Italy tells me you can only get into the opera-house if you wear a suit and a tie.
    Offcourse I don't know if it's like that in all Italy, and I am not sure what women are supposed to wear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home