Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Theres something about Italy

I still cant fugure what it is...but there certainly is something about Italy. I was sitting on the plane.....it having just landed in Milan......and suddenly I was happy! I already mentioned this many times how I think Italy must be god's own land........ yes yes I know many people will get really upset with this sentiment...but think about it.....amazing people...I dont know where they get their passion from! lovely architecture....and mmmm the food! its just beyond description. There must really be something in the air....cos as soon as I step out...Im surrounded with that feeling of being happy again...almost in love perhaps?

well the cute boys....? what can I say....even the the very first guy I see is cute! our bus driver.....for the bus between airport to the central train station......

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home