Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More goodbyes....

Time to say goodbye...both to Germany and also to some friends. Gulmina left at 3am on Sunday...so I wished her farewell the night before. Interestingly, Tauseeq and I ended up being the last to say goodbyes to each other...possibly from the whole group? I assume everyone else had already left for their separate ways........ this wasnt exactly planned, but interesting that the person I got closest to should also be the person I ended up spending my last goodbye with.

Ofcourse Quintus came along to drop me off at the train station as well. He was even considering to join me to Frankfurt ....how very sweet.....but knowing the expensive rail tickets in Germany...I didnt think it was such a wise idea...well certainly not cost efficient....certainly appreciated the thought ofcourse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home