Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Monday, May 26, 2008

the silly luck continues....

so Sunday I decide to do my laundry.....almost a routine thing really
so there it goes....into the nice machine......
50 minutes or so later.....its ready for the dryer.....so I put the clothes from the wash to the dryer. quick enough job. soon I see an empty washer. well almost. wait. whats that. sitting at the bottom of the washer. some black something.
my watch!! grrrrrrrrr
so yeh....must have left it in one of the jacket pockets.
it had certainly been given a thorough clean.
and for those smarty ones wanting to question if my watch is not water resistant...try if its tumble spin resistant.
sighhhhhhhhh. there goes my luck with expensive items. should now teach me I am only capable of using cheap products that I can afford to replace every couple of months!
:p
I might be somewhat laughing now....but its really not funny.
sighhhhh


(ohh and this morning went in to work only to find someone decided to pinch my breakfast cereal bowl! not a good Monday morning following the incidents of the weekend.....)

PPS...speaking of the weekend...something about today reminded me about the incident on Friday..nah not the one about leaving my bag and heading home without money or keys...but another small but annoying incident......someone assuming they can order me around, thinking she can tell me where/when I can or cant drink water. what kind of misinformed controlling character is that. if I were more childish I could have made a big deal and made a big fuss about it...especially given that she has no say in telling me how to do things, and the fact that I was doing that particular task out of hours, and its not even part of my job. even IF it were my boss, I wont let them try to stop me from drinking water! I know its a small thing, and Im making a bit too much out of it....but I guess it just so baffles me.........

gee this is turning out to be quite a rant post isnt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home