Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas treats

I know that I am fortunate in some ways, and one of those is having friends that really care about me and look after me. It also helps that they treat me to some really special meals every now and then.

this was my Christmas :)

Lunch
Roast leg of ham, turkey, cous cous, taboula salad, crispy noodle salad, sparkling, some white, followed by: Christmas puddding, Fruit cake, Bread pudding (all home made) served with custard and ice cream mmmmmm

Dinner
pre dinner snacks of fresh olives, nuts and italian bread served with pink sparkly
Gazpacho (topped with watermelon, cucumber and fresh basil), entree of avocado and ricotta with dill and thyme (ohhh so yummy!), 3 cheeses quiche, followed by sweet meringue topped with mascapone and summer fruits and finally some pistachio chocolates and cardamon flavoured chocs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home