Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Garuda Indonesia

I cant speak for its safety record, but having now used its service for both international and domestic sector I can certainly say the service is very good. Well, part of it could be due to the fact that in Sydney they were far from busy, no queue at check in, flight was not full. Staff were very friendly, gave me whatever seat I requested, and even went a step further to suggest blocking seats next to me so that I can have the whole row of seats to myself. Thanks Aaron :)
The plane was equipped with personalised entertainment screen (albeit the choice of movies on offer were not exactly 'new', but overall was not bad)
plus they give you chocolate icecream for your second meal! cute :p

domestic wasnt too bad either...full flight......a little bit of snack on board, which included a tiny little bar of kitkat amongst other things. Whoever is on the nutrition board gets my vote :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home