Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eveything men know about women

someone brought me some reading material when we went to the beach a few weeks back.

one of the book was titled .....cant remember something about marriage and blah blah
the other kinda caught my eye (the friend that brought it is a guy....so it made me curious) titled:
"Everything men know about women"

so I picked it up and thought will flip through a few pages while lying in the sun....
flip I did...........



















it was about a hundred or so pages of blank paper HAHAHHA
best book
best humour

I loved it!

maybe I should buy a few copies and gift it to male friends (and also female ones in relationships) at every occasion I get....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home