Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Monday, January 04, 2010

Max Brenner comes to Jyoti

my friends know how much I love chocolates, and those that know me better will know of my love affair with Max Brenner! (He features high on my blog, so that should give you a clue).

After the accidental discovery in Greenbelt Manila, and the devastating news couple years later that they had closed (yes I know by then I had moved back to the land of Max Brenner cafes). My fav spot of course is the one in Paddington, but often have to compromise and visit the one in David Jones, or near Wynyard.

Not anymore!

Max has obviously decided it was time to bring his cafe to Jyoti, rather than have her run around the world searching for one of his nice waffle and chocolate treats. So cheers to the new cafe that has just opened in Newtown - my local shops(with a Mexican chocolate drink from Max Brenner of course!)

ohhh, and for those that enjoy history, here is a bit of the story behind The Chocolate Bar by the Bald Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home