Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update on the weekend and the birthday dinner

so last night Pa Pawan, P Kai and I ended up at my favourite pizza/pasta place...Bella Napoli. still as yummy as ever :) my only regret is the place has become so popular in the last 3 years!! still remember the first time Beau and I stumbled upon it....2 months into its opening, small little place with the upstairs still being renovated, but the BEST food...mmmm

on the weekend I also met Ghoong (finally!) Nok has been promising to drive me out to Ayutthaya/Sena since a year but that never happened. On Saturday Ghoong was in town at Cath's place...so I kinda crashed their party :) Was worth it to get to meet the lovely Ghoong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home