Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Die Weisse Massai

I decided Id check out Goethe Institute's Open Air Cinema, so I showed up there today for their 7.30pm screening. met up with Isabell there. and as it turns out Andrea, Chalitsuda and Anya from work were also there.
and no I dont understand any German...besides half of the movie was also in some african dialect. anyhow..if you wanna know more about The White Masai quite an odd movie Id say...makes me wonder if anyone would really do that...I guess its that amazing thing called love?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • ahhh see? another 'cultured' evening I can claim to my name...../blog

    By Blogger Jyoti, At 12:21 am  

  • Now I have time for looking your blog. Its look good and nice. Keep blogging.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:55 pm  

  • So what is the deal with the Germans in BK? I never can get my head around it.
    RPM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:35 pm  

  • RPM.... so my favourite Richard has finally made it to my blog it seems? Hows life downunder :) Looks like Ill be paying a visit later in the year....

    By Blogger Jyoti, At 5:57 pm  

  • Thamrin...thanks for visiting :)

    By Blogger Jyoti, At 4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home