Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Friday, June 06, 2008

EURO 2008

so the game kicks off Saturday night European time. Will be early Sunday morning here in Aus. have been trying to check what channel/s the games will be on for the past couple of weeks..with not much luck apart from the opening game being on SBS (free to air)
finally I worked out that yes they will be on cable, but not on the standard package ESPN or foxsports ones! they've decided to make more money off us, and put the games on another channel where additional subscription is required!

guess I will just have to pay. and now that I will be paying extra money for it....that means I will have to try to watch as many games as possible to make it all worthwhile wont I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home