Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Men....no the male specie

I was nicely walking along Enmore road the other day, minding my own business, when suddenly this dog being walked by his owners ahead of me starts to turn around towards me. He kept doing that, and tried to pull his leash backwards, attempting to sniff me. I picked up pace slightly and reached beside them, where the dog kept dragging his owner towards me, wanting to show me affection.
well -or so I thought.

Anyhow, I was torn between wanting to return his affection, yet not wanting to bother his owners. So I smiled at them. This was when he had caught up to each other. The not so little dog was crying out for attention.

We reached the crossing, and had to wait for red light. I decided should be safe to extend a friendly gesture, so smile to the owners and asked the little guy's name. I say hello to him. And guess what? After all that fuss and chasing me for a block, the thing ignores me!!

gee! typical male behaviour. They loveeeeeeeeee the chase, but the minute a woman returns their attention, we are no longer a desired object. Its amazing how the male gene transcends not just across cultures, but also across breeds :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home