Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

and now we talk about today

has been a good day I think.....
feels like I did a number of things yesterday, the whole day conference, the formal dinner, the drinks afterward, then even managed to get some work emails done last night...AND still managed to go to bed sooner than my normal hours!!
so that meant I could wake up this morning and managed to have time for the gym..hopefully this will get things back to a more routine pace for me..................
seems like cambodia trip might have done me a fair bit of good really :) I just have to make sure being back in Bangkok doesnt disrupt all this.
infact since Im done for the day...might head for either the gym/sauna or pool now :)

ciaoooooo

PS. and notice how much more active the blog is? despite the slow connection!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home