Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Monday, November 06, 2006

Further news about protesting taxi driver

I would rather this news didnt exist for me to report...but here it is.... :(
if you read my earlier post about the taxi driver who drove his car into army tank to protest againt the coup....
well to demonstrate his point further....in an even more dramatic way....he committed suicide last week :(
he left a note saying that this was to show the army, particularly some comments made after his action that said it could not have been done in the name of protest, and that no one would give up their life for a cause. so he decided he need to prove his point :(
it is all so sad...I cant bring myself to comment further on this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home