Ms Chocaholic with lots of opinions and an attitude

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Adopted by strays

this isnt the first time its happening to me...Im not particularly fond of cats...but for some reason I seem to attract them? In the last few weeks a stray in our soi gave birth to 3 kittys (atleast I only saw 3). They were so tiny...so i left some milk out for them. yes some cat lovers told me off for it..saying milk is bad for them...but what was I to do....only have milk and prolly chocolates in the fridge at the time. besides they seem to love it! so now every night that I return home...not only are the kittys waiting with that longing look in their eyes, but so is mommy!
now a few weeks later I only see one kitty around and shes not that little anymore. wonder if I should give her a name......what do you think?
shes grey in colour..but to be honest Im not even sure if she's a she or a he hmmmmm and no I aint checking!

similar thing happened a couple of years back....only that time they looked even more pitiful than this lot! one of them died at birth....others grew and became the next generation of strays I suppose..sighhhhhh

another time I was in Sydney and a kitty followed me home.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home